What a Book!
Compiled from original factory manual content and other archived sources, Harley-Davidson Antique Literature provides early model motorcycle information that is helpful for restoration interests.
Includes the following "Hummer" related information:
1. A list of standard colors for the 1950-1957 Harley 125 and 165 models.
2. 1948-1952 Riders Handbook.
3. 1959 Model 165 Riders Handbook.
4. 1948 - 1957 Spare parts catalog.
5. Accessories for the Harley Davidson lightweight singles.
Also includes reprints of original Owner's Manuals and parts catalogs for big twin flathead, Panhead, K model, Sportster and Servi-Car models produced from 1950-1957.
Excellent reading material!